Monday, April 19, 2010

Ugh!

Can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since I have blogged...sorry to those of you who read this silly thing. But I love to blog, so I am going to try to get back on track.
Ugh, I am in such a funk....I miss Roxy, and have to get over it!
We are thinking of renting our house, my poor hubby is in Forth Worth, I guess I will have to join him...we have been holding on to the Colorado thing too long. Emmie's Hope is in the works, poor Clay is in a fix....where is his home? College is home, but summer is coming.....too much to deal with....aging parents, economy, moving, UGH! That's all I want to say.
But here's the deal, I need to be thankful. God is good, and always gives us His blessings and hope....Mike has a job, we have a home, we had Roxy for 8 great years....I am healthy, my kids are healthy, I have real friends that care about me.....so I must get my head out of the sand.....get back to the bright side and out of the dark...that Satan loves to throw us into....life goes on. :0)

No comments: