Monday, October 4, 2010

October?

Okay, it's October.....I have been working, working, and working, and all of a sudden it is October! Even though I have been working, I am enjoying the fall.....we have had great weather here in Colorado and Wyoming! Perfect football weather!
Even if my teams have not had such great luck so far....Detroit Lions, and UNC Bears....
Missing my hubby, but he is busy traveling the country side as well, I will see him soon....
Strange how life suddenly changes. We used to be the typical family, Dad worked, Mom stayed home, 2 kids and pets...dinner every night, sports, then one day you wake up and it is all changed. Kids go off to college, get married, Dad gets transferred to another state, I go to work in another state....Ugh! Miss my old life, but must stay positive about the new....still have much to be thankful for! Guess I'm not blogging...just rattling on....more later :0)

No comments: