Saturday, January 2, 2010

IT'S 2010!

I don't think I ever thought I would say that....2010! How the heck did we get to 2010.....its down right depressing. I don't want it to be 2010. I want it to be 1995....a great year, Chels was 9 and Clay was 4. We were living in Tucson (in my favorite house ever) but moved to Grass Valley.....where we met awesome friends, found an awesome place to raise our awesome kids on an awesome 20 acres....did I say awesome.....life was good, love my kids that age, I would jump back to that time in my life right now if I could. (and a time when I only needed to lose 5 pounds).....but....here we are, 2010! 20 lbs...kids grown, country in economic mess......but I can still say life is good, married almost 30 years! good. Great kids! good. New son-in-law! good. Live in Colorado! good. Great friends here! good. It's these damn 20 lbs......I have got to get rid of them! 2010, this is the year! If I don't do it now, I will buy a moo moo and just start eating. Then I can get on "Biggest Loser" and become famous......Happy 2010!

No comments: