Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sorry!

Sorry! I have been soooo busy, have not had time to blog! I have been working hard on my new project! We are almost official! I am starting a non-profit with my pal Margo. "Emmie's Hope" (named after Margo's 6 year old daughter).
EMMIE’S HOPE
CHANGING THE WORLD ONE GIRL AT A TIME
LEAVING A LEGACY

We are planning to start a non-profit focusing on young women the ages of 13-18.
Our Mission would be to build self-esteem, and encourage positive emotional, social, mental and spiritual development for young women. Focusing on their strengths and assets to help them build leadership qualities, resist peer pressure and decrease high risk behavior. Our measurable outcomes would be to have a higher rate of high school completion, and improve the rate of high school graduates into college admissions.
We are so fortunate to have the blessings of many influential people in our community......there is so much to tell you....I will keep you posted.......

No comments: