Friday, August 22, 2014

Week 3: Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." If you go on to read verses 12 and 13 "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart." Today, in the midst of difficult situations, God wants us to know He has a plan for us. He also wants us to know that as we submit to His plan that He desires to use us to bless the world around us. So in good times and bad times we need to submit to His plans. The key word here is submit. So often we have our own plan, or we don't like God's plan, but with a little faith we must submit to His plan! It is always the BEST plan. "You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart."

No comments: