Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas is Over...

Okay People....
Christmas is over....we have got to get back on track! We have got to stop this eating FRENZY! We had friends over today to watch football....chili, green Chile, quesadillas, enchiladas, chips, dip, queso, sour cream, guac, more chips, beer, pomegranate margs, bloody mary's, more beer, did I say chips? Desserts......cookies, fudge, homemade peanut brittle, raspberry pudding pie, OMG, we have got to get a grip! If I eat one more thing......I will pop!
Seriously, I am getting obese! I must stop the madness! We all agreed that we need to quit grazing for hours at parties.....Tomorrow is Monday.....but wait, Thursday is New Year's Eve, huge party at Carol's....TONS of food, every year there is tons of food there......she makes this chicken tortilla soup to die for.....okay, next Monday......if I don't have a heart attack before then......Next Year instead of getting a job in fragrances in a dept. store.....I can be Santa instead. I have the belly for it....good grief, I need therapy....

No comments: