Saturday, December 5, 2009

When God Opens Your Eyes...

We are in full swing for the Christmas families in need project that I work on every year. God is so amazing...throughout this whole process. I always think I have everything figured out and then He goes and does it.......Slaps me up side the head with something so amazing....always an eye opening moment!
To make a long story short.....one of our families in need is also being helped by someone else....after putting two and two together we realized this is the same family, I thought I knew the conditions and the situation of this family, but turns out I had no idea......without revealing to much info....within 1/2 hour tonight......these people will have food on Monday, and they will have a Christmas tree, and it will be decorated. The next time I bitch and moan....someone slap me. I have no idea and neither do most of us, just how good we have it. Count your blessings.....

No comments: