Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Did I really say 9 miles?????

Lord help me...9 miles, well actually a 15K is about 9.3 I think. What was I thinking....maybe a 10K would be better? I have been working out and trying to run a little, get this old girl into shape. I have been doing about 40-50 minutes of cardio most days. The last 2 days I have walk/jogged about 40 minutes. I think I can probably run 1 mile...thats it. I could briskly walk till the cows come home...but an actual run.....no. What am I thinking, I know Rome wasn't built in a day...but this may take longer than 6 months. The race is in January. One day at a time....
Also, the diet: cottage cheese, carrots, veggies, lean meat, salads, did I say carrots? I'm sure if I lose this 30 lbs, I could probably run a marathon! One day at a time....if any of you want to join me in this race, feel free to jump in at any time. :)

No comments: