Saturday, July 31, 2010

To Weigh or Not To Weigh?

To weigh or not to weigh, that is the question. I have had a scale in my house for most of my adult life. Faithfully weighing myself every morning and watching the numbers climb upward....during the packing and moving recently I tossed the scale in the trash, it was not accurate and old. I decided I did not need a scale any longer to tell me I needed to lose weight! Look in the mirror, you'll get the same answer! And some experts say...no scale. Just try to eat healthy and exercise, just "feel" good about yourself. BS, I need numbers!
So, 2 weeks now into this lose 30 lbs thing...and I have no idea how much I weigh. I know I have lost a few lbs, but I need to know how much. I need to adjust (eating, work outs) if the results are not what they should be. If I'm gonna bust my butt trying to run, I better be losing a few lbs. So, I,m caving in. Today I'm going to Target and buying a scale...can't wait, or should I say weight?

No comments: