Thursday, July 22, 2010

Howdy From Texas! Lord Help Me...

Well, here I am...in the lone star state!
I have not blogged in sooooo long. And miss it! But I have been on quite the adventure! I finally moved from Windsor to Fort Worth, but was only in Fort Worth 5 days and had to go to California for a family medical emergency (I'll blog about that later), 3 weeks later, I finally made it back to Texas! My poor hubby...he was still stuck in an Extend America (hotel). But now we are moved into a new apartment and trying to get settled. Which has been very interesting to say the least!
I know that moving is always a bummer, the only thing good about it is you tend to get rid of stuff you don't need! That's the good news.
But all the changes that need to be made, cable, internet, phones, addresses, yada yada. Can you say nightmare???? I don't know if its my bad luck, Murphy's Law, or this frickin' state, but I am on the brink of insanity. We have been in this place for two weeks now and Lord help me.....still no cable tv (direct tv) 10 phone calls, 2 tech visits, service cancelled, suspended, turned on, turned off, on again, all to find our complex is MDU-multi dwelling unit, which means a 3rd party co. has to handle it.....whatever???????Not to mention, AT&T has tuned off our internet service (long story) but they are sending a new modem for wireless, because they sent us the wrong one in the first place! Okay, I know I'm a whiner.....but who are these people....they are in another country....Okay, I'm still whining...did I mention the TV also out in our gym? They are working on the roof....guess I am going to have to get a newspaper to see what the heck is happening out there....

No comments: