Monday, August 9, 2010

Eating our way through the greater ....

Eating our way through the greater Fort Worth area...okay, so My hubby and I are stuck here in TX. We really have no friends or family. We have each other. Good thing we like each other and we do know how to have fun together. Friday and Saturday night we go out to dinner. Not good for my diet, but we have to do something. So every Fri. and Sat. night we try a new restaraunt. Very fun. Especially since there are so many great places to eat around here. Barbque, Tex-Mex, and anything else you would want.
But here is the fact: I am tying to lose weight.
I have been exercising, and dieting. I know what to eat when out and what to drink when out. My drink of choice and not too bad on the caloric intake, light beer, I usually have 1 or 2. So Saturday night we went to this great littl Mexican dive, frozen margs....probably about 500 calories each, I never drink these things...but it was hot, and whatever...I started with a light beer. Then one marg. Then My hubby says lets split one more marg. Yummy, then he says lets split one more but brings back 2....now I am not only drunk, because I am a light weight....but I feel the pounds and fat piling up on my poor body...all that work during the week...running, walking, yoga, the carrots. Crap, thank goodness today is Monday...here we go again. :(

No comments: