Monday, August 2, 2010

Ugh!

I BOUGHT A SCALE! HUGE BUMMER....Here I thought I was doing so well. Eating healthy, cutting back on food consumption, exercising more, trying to run...really? I have lost 1 and 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks, that's it. Okay, I am not going to give up on this quest, but thank goodness I bought a scale...so now...let the games begin. I am obsessed, I am counting calories. The biggest mistake I was making is not counting those little bastards (sorry). But seriously...my glass of juice in the morning is 180 calories, so there you go...and when you grab a handful of almonds or walnuts and think its a healthy snack, it is...but they are HIGH in calories, so yes, you have to count them out! Lord help me....its exhausting just thinking about it, but I did run/walk 45 minutes today, so at least my heart is getting healthy...too bad it has to pack around this bug butt!

No comments: