Friday, August 21, 2009

I Love My Girls!

Greetings Groovey Chicks!
Today is my birthday! I refuse to reveal my age.........let's just say over 50, yuk! Spent most of the day with my niece, Kaycee. She is awesome. A 30 something mom who I love to hang out with. I am so lucky that (even though I have awesome friends) I love to hang out with my family! What a blessing. I have a group of the most awesome niece's! I feel like they are all daughters and good friends. Not to mention my awesome daughter, who I would rather hang out with more than anyone on this planet! Oh, and I can't leave out my groovey sis! Anyway, as I ponder this special day, I am reminded of how blessed I am. I lost my mother when I was only 11. And I think God looked down on me and said, okay, I am now going to give you one of the best group of girls I can find and put them in your family! Sister, sister-in-laws, daughter, nieces, mother-in-law, etc. So enjoy! And I do! I wouldn't trade any of them! Some of them I don't see enough, but we pick up right where we left off every time we get together. So to all my groovey girls, I LOVE YA!!! Thank you for loving me, supporting me, and making my life better. :) You Rock!

2 comments:

Chels said...

We love you even more!!! I think we should all move to windsor so we can hang out all the time!! Love you and happy birthday again :)
-groovey daughter

MommaRu said...

love you too. happy birthday groovy mom