Sunday, August 23, 2009

White Trash/Red Neck Potluck!

Well, the party was another success! My neighbor and I threw our 2ND white trash party last night. Very fun! I know it sounds politically incorrect, but please don't be offended! It is all in fun. If you have issues, back off......I lived in a trailer for 3 years when I was young. No big deal!
Any way.....great costumes! Lot's of tattoo's, camo, mullets, and "pregnant" gals running around! If you have not been to a White trash themed party, throw one! It's worth it just to see the costumes people come up with. Very creative, and everyone gets into it, its amazing. I think there is a little red neck in all of us! And the food.......bologna sandwiches, spam, casseroles, franks and beans......
PS-what is political correctness? I think I will investigate this term...more later.

No comments: