Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF!

Time to "get our happy on"
Why is it Friday's are always my favorite day of the week......because it's the weekend! It's not like I work full time, or have small children I have to wake up early for every other day of the week....actually things are down right dull around here lately...but you already know that. I think ever since school, high school, college, work.......we all live for Friday! YIPEE, it's here!
It reminds me of that song....."every body's workin' for the weekend........
I love Fridays! Ms. Social has a small party to go to tonight, a Detroit Lions game to watch tomorrow, and a party to go to tomorrow night! Fun, just what this empty-nester grooveymom needs!!! So, make it a good weekend! Go out and socialize, get some exercise, get some fresh air, and don't have too many cocktails! Have a great weekend! TGIF!

No comments: