Monday, August 31, 2009

MONDAY'S..........

Here we go again.......Monday. Some of you may have noticed the "new layout of my blog. Thank you Jamie! I wanted a 3 column so we had to go with a different background, still groovey don't you think?
First day of the week and I know you will all be jealous when I tell you what I get to do today, no really, you will not be able to top it! I GET to go to the DMV and register all three of our piece of junk cars, don't get me wrong, I love our piece of junk cars, they are paid for. But why couldn't I have sent it through the mail, much easier? I could have! But I didn't. So now I have to go down there and get in line with all the !@#&* and the*&^%*@ and who knows who else and be depressed because the people that are there seem completely lost, not to mention some of them kind of criminal.....so judgemental, but so true. I know, I was there last month with my daughter to get her car registered. We stood in line trying not to have eye contact with anyone. It was scary, I guess *&%$# don't register their cars through the mail either. Anyway, too fun. Now aren't you jealous? Wonder if I should wear a mask? Swine flu? I might....okay a little paranoid. We are all God's people. Swine flu, more on that later........happy Monday.

No comments: