Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Job

Okay, I am starting a new job this week. Part time to go with my other part time job...so now I can say I work full time (not quite) but close. So this new job I have (not saying names) but its in retail, large chain store.....that's all I'll say, don't want to get into legalities.....
Day 1 and 2 consisted of short orientations....2 hours each day.
Greet the customer, the customer is always right, sell, sell, sell,
all good. Think I can do this.
However......I may have a few issues once I actually get on the floor on my own.....I can make decisions....please don't tell me I have to have authorization to do everything.....pick my nose? Better ask a manager....Lord help me...I'll keep you posted!
Lot's of red tape....hard to teach an old dog new tricks. :)

No comments: