Saturday, September 19, 2009

She works hard for the money.......

Okay, I am officially back in the work force, it's been too many years. This old housewife is not a happy camper. Okay, I'm in the cosmetics dept./fragrances.......easy, right? Fragrances, over 1 bazillion perfumes! eau de parfume, eau de toilette, lotions, gels,
oils....men's, women's. classics, contemporary, spicy, fruity, fresh, fresh powder, not too mention along with all the classics, everyone and their brother has a scent.....Usher, Sean John (p.diddy), Jessica Simpson, J-lo, Paris Hilton, Gwen Stephani, yada yada....
And everyone is different! And all product is on the wall, not in any order, oh, and did I mention, NO price tags?????? Sure I know the price of every frickin' bottle on the wall....NOT! I am a moron in this department.....the best thing....it smells great! I smell great! My customers smell great! My co-workers smell great! Yippee, we all smell great! Anyway, they wanted to leave me in the department all by myself tomorrow....just me...are they kidding? I said no way, not this grooveymom...to scary. So I mentioned this little bit of information to my manager and trainer..I have only been on the floor shadowing someone for ONE day.....you want to turn this whole place over to me on a week-end day? All by myself? Thank goodness they came to their senses.....I will not be alone tomorrow....can't wait till I know what the heck I'm doing!
One other thing....someone out there is making bank.....people pay $58.00-100.00 a bottle for these products and don't even bat an eye! Whatever...... PS- the new mens fragrance by Usher, VIP, is awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah absolutely loves her new perfume. It reminds her of Hawaii and she loves the little bottle. Thanks for helping her get the right thing. She now has "her scent"; it was a great day.