Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Start anew.....

My daughter sent me this scripture from a daily devotional she reads. It is by Joel Olsteen.
"For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland" Isaiah 43:19
Joel Olsteen then writes:
"What do you want to do with your life? If you could write your life story this morning, what would it say? Is your first reaction to see and describe yourself in terms of past experiences or present limitations, more in terms of losing or surviving rather than fulfilling your dreams?
If you've packed away your dreams, dare to unpack them today and ask God to rekindle them in your heart and mind. Its time to enlarge your vision. He wants to pour out his far and beyond favor on you. He wants to do big things and new things in your life."

I have been going through major changes in my life the past couple of months, and have been searching for what this next chapter holds, and then my little girl sends me this. What would my life story say if I wrote it today? It would be in the past. Time to start the future, and let Him lead the way. thanks missy-moo.

1 comment:

Chels said...

Umm you didnt have to credit me-for I know I am already quite wise ;) but thanks!! See what your life can be!! and never, ever, ever, ever, take the CSET!!!!!!! ahhhhhhHH!!!!