Monday, October 19, 2009

Balloon Boy......and Balloon Moron....

This guy has to be the most ignorant man on earth.....did he really think that he could pull this off? Not only was it stupid and costly, but caused an entire nation to worry and pray for this little boy. I had family members call me and say they were praying for him and his safety. Now look......a hoax?
I am going to try not to judge, who knows what this guy is thinking. But I will tell you what, I am still going to pray for the balloon boy and his brothers. Parents are supposed to teach their kids integrity. They need to teach them to NOT lie.....I feel for these kids, what kind of parent asks their 6 year old to lie? To even go on TV and lie? Here's the deal, most 6 year olds can't....that's why Balloon Moron is probably going to lose the life and family he has, not to mention $$$$$$$ which no doubt is the reason he came up with this stupid idea.

No comments: