Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF!

Yippee, It's Friday! Work all day today....12:45-9:15, ugh, long day. But, the start of my 3 day weekend! Yippee....going to the Bronco game with three of my favorite people! My hubby and niece and her hubby! Then come home and watch my favorite Lion on TV, so a big football Sunday!
So grateful for my job, my husbands job, but dang it! I am truly spoiled, I don't want to work...just want to play and do good deeds. So much to do, and not enough time....must get organized so I can move on to the bigger picture......I mean really, am I supposed to die in the fragrance dept. of XXXX Dept. store? I think not! I'm on a mission, must figure it out! If you come up with any suggestions or ideas, PLEASE let me know! Remember, it must include large amounts of money.......Happy Friday! luv, grooveymom

No comments: