Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Bimbo In Fragrance

I seriously need to quit worrying about everything! I am a worry wart! Okay, the new job....going pretty well, but everyday I mess up something on the deposit...but I am new and close out every night by myself....I'm getting it, but....so they brought to my attention some of the things I needed to do differently, no problem. I can do it, then I close out again by myself last night, piece of cake. Oh no, forgot to get change....they will just have to do it tomorrow. Not too big of deal. So, I'm laying in bed this morn(6:00am)and realize its the 1st of October today.....oh no, I'm sure I dated last nights deposit 09/29/09, not the 30Th! Ugh, now I get to worry all day about what they are going to call me on tonight...wrong date, no change......I know none of this sounds like a big deal...but with these big companies.....the lady upstairs who handles all this...I'm sure she is wondering who the new bimbo is in fragrance.....

No comments: