Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Joys of Blogging....

Okay, I am constantly on a mission to get this whole Internet/cyberspace/techno/blogger/world figured out....It takes me waaaaay longer than the average gal. But hey, I am middle aged and DID NOT grow up with a computer in every room of the house. My first contact with all of this was at a bar in college playing Pong and Frogger.....so I must have patience! I think I am mastering the Blogher site...slowly. Like I said last month, I have 2 email accounts, facebook, blogspot, twitter, blogher, etc. I try to post everyday on my blog, read my emails, check and post on facebook, so I am feeling pretty good about myself. However, I noticed my answer machine has 9 messages on it.......and for the life of me, I can't remember to tweet.....working on it.....still have to check out blogfrog and more......if anyone has any suggestions, I am open!
later, grooveymom

No comments: