Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I look like one too......:-(

Okay, more on the ABC Dept. Store job. As you know I work in the fragrance department, which is part of the cosmetics department. Working nights is often....hmmmm how shall I put it? Boring! Dead! So we all go to each others counters sampling and trying out each others products......fun! But here's the deal, as I've told you before, sometimes I come home smelling like a french whore (sorry if that offends) but it's true. Well lately I have been hanging out at the Este Lauder and Clinique counters.....I love the girl at the Este counter, she is a young college girl, adorable and looks like a model.....she helps me with make up. Este Lauder is a great line by the way, especially for us "middle aged" gals. Awesome cover up.....anyway, sometimes I go a little too far....and the mirrors in my department are not that good....so I sometimes wonder over when no one is around and "play make-up", I look in the mirror at work and think I look pretty good. The other night I came home, looked in the mirror, and to my horror, had a ton of charcoal colored eye shadow on and way too much blush....you got it, french whore.......so not only do I smell like one, but look like one too. Note to self, DO NOT go out after work and have a drink......if I get pulled over, no telling what the charges will be!(it's a good thing I'm not in the lingerie dept.)

No comments: